Search results

1. B

help!! i get red spots even if i am not overpumping!!!

hi... i don't get it.. i have been noogling for a year now... and i have been noogling with the xl cups since december... only until recently when i have reached .25 inch growth , when i had red spots appear on my breasts... i was thinking that maybe i did pump a bit harder because i have...
  2. B

weird boob growth...

hi... i just want to know, since i have been noogling on and off for a bit of time now.. this question goes out to the senior nooglers, or those who have been noogling for more than a month or two now... well i have been noogling since june, but i stopped in about august and resumed about...
  3. B

MY MOM SAW ME NOOGLING!!

it is really really terrible :(( my mom who hates locking the rooms, suddenly entered my room without knocking, and voila, suddenly saw me, snoozing with my large cups on.. i have this habit of snoogling... especially lately because im on a vacation in my hometown, and i havent been noogling...
  4. B

just received my xl's!!!

wow!!! i've just received my xl's!!! and wow!!! i think im afraid to use them!!! i laid them side by side.. my mediums, my larges, and my xl's!!! and wow...the xl's seems like a whole different enchilada...and here i was thinking of bringing them home when i visit for the holidays in november...
  5. B

did anyone boobies change in shape

hi.... i have just changed domes from medium to large... i have been using the large domes for about a few days... ( less than a week) i haven't ibeen noogling as regularly these days, but i still do noogle everyday, not just my usual everyday 2x a day regimen... :) anyways i have noticed that...
  6. B

large cups wont fit me!!!

my large cups have arrived!!!! ;D yeay!!! problem!!! it's too big for me... i tried pumping after pumping with the medium domes... but its like sucking at nothing... :'( what to do what to do....??!!!!!
  7. B

one more stuipid question

when do you know if you can change from the medium to the large cups.... in a few pumps i reach past the 2 inch mark... there is stll some space left though.. i have never fully reach the top of the domes... or should i just go ahead and just order the large cups???
  8. B

now im confused about the bra calculator thingy

hi everybody... i have been noogling for almost a month ( my monthsary with teh noogleberry would be on teh 8th of july :) ) ... and i had taken 2 months worth of perfect curves pills.... my starting bust was 32, underbust 28, overbust would be 30.5 .. after a month of taking perfect...
  9. B

bonzaigirl's pics

so... i have just gathered enough nerve to go and post my pics... this is my starting pic taken before taking any nbe pills... duringthis time my starting stats were bust 32 overbust 30.5 underbust 28 so supposedly im a 32A but i wear a 32 B bra... because the A's are a bit constricting...
  10. B

suggestions for stubborn nipples????

.. hi... i have tosay that if there is anything large in my chest, its my nipples... so the thing is, as i am noogling, i cant help but notice that it does get slightly bigger... my nipples that is... ;D .... i have tried putting micropore on it .... and band aid as well... and other types of...
  11. B

i have faint ringmarks... it wont go away...

..hi... i dont know what happend... i have been pumping with the same pressure as yesterday but now my cup ring marks are still thre.... it still has faint marks.. normally my ring marks go in 30 mins... now 2 hours have passed ... i have maintained the pressure as my usual pressure... it didnt...
  12. B

misty inside the domes...

hi.... i have been pumping for about 5 days now... and i have noticed that the domes seem to misty?? is this normal... is it because of hte lotion and vacuum effect??? i have inspected the domes, there seems to be no crack... just scratches....and is it normal that when i pump my right boob is...
  13. B

HELP!!!!! CAN'T FIND THAT THREAD!!!

hi..let me begin by saying that i have just received my noogleberry... i immediately tried it... and i have red rings to prove it :)... my problem is that i know that somebody... ( actually a lot) of the girls here have posted advice on what to do and how to use the noogleberry.. you know the...
  14. B

bonzaigirl's stats

yeay!!!! i have just ordered my noogleberry... can't wait for next week!!!! STATS age: 31 kids: none yet... (since i just broke up with my bf.. when i find a new one..then i'll get busy) height: 5'1" weight: 108 lbs underbust: 28 inches bust: 32 inches...
  15. B

how do i order???

hi im a newbie here, im on herbal pills, and base from other sites and from this one (nbe also) i would like to order a noogleberry, im from the uk, how do i order... but first and most important is how much is it.. i cant seem to find the price list stuff of the noogleberry.. and one more thing...