Search results

1. A

soreness - what to do?

Hi everyone Well, my breasts have been sore for some weeks now, especially on the sides. I´m not sure if I should be worried or not. I don´t think I´ve been overpumping because I do about 30 minutes per session, not more than two times daily. The only thing that´s different is that I started...
  2. A

brazilian wax?

Hi, have any of you had a brazilian wax and what was it like? I imagine it must hurt but I was just curious, was thinking of giving it a try. My main concern (besides how many painkillers I should take) is if it would look good, my inner labia kind of stick out and I´m afraid they would be too...
  3. A

any experience with volufiline?

Hi everyone Not sure if this has been discussed already, but has anyone tried creams with volufiline (Aumenti seems to be one)? It seems this increases the fat right under the skin, which is something I could use on my upper chest. Any side effects, and does it last? thanks!
  4. A

cleavage - one dome at a time?

Hi everyone! Does any of you have experience noogling one breast at a time? I´m thinking it might be useful to adjust the domes so there isn´t a big gap in the cleavage. When I use both domes at the same time I end up with red lines between my boobs very removed from each other and if I´m going...
  5. A

perkiness?

Hello everyone! I was wondering, is there anything I can do to give my boobs some degree of perkiness? They are getting rounder and fuller with NB but there is still that slope to them, they got deflated after I breastfed. Looking at them in the mirror up front makes me happy (well, almost) but...
  6. A

Relationship advice - dating best friend?

Hello everyone I´ve been best friends with this guy for about 14 years (longer than I´ve known my ex husband) and there´s always been attraction between us. I knew from the start that he was romantically interested in me but I just didn´t let things happen, probably because I was a little afraid...
  7. A

white marks?

Hi everyone Whenever I noogle for two or more times a day I get white vertical lines on the inside of my boobs (sort of where the cleavage should be). It´s like part of the red rings don´t fade after a while but become white and they last for quite a while, a few days instead of some hours. Are...
  8. A

eavesdropping silicone boobs

Hi all I was waiting outside my kids´school yesterday for them to get out and I heard a group of moms talking about their boobjobs, it was a bit shocking to hear them, they were so matter of fact about it, recommending clinics and procedures and almost touching each other´s boobs to check them...
  9. A

what do you all think of these boobs?

Hi everyone, I just saw a movie of some years ago and was taken aback by this girl´s boobs (yeah that happens when you´re noogling, you start to behave like a guy, lol)! They do look different from what you tend to see nowadays (they are more slope-y) but I think that must be because they´re...
  10. A

results with "dense" breasts?

Hi all, I´m told my breaststissue is of high density, whatever that may mean... something like there is not a high proportion of fat in them (this seems to be a matter of genes). So my question: are there others like me on this forum? And how succesfull has NB been for you? I suspect this...
  11. A

herbs to help swelling?

Hi, does anyone take herbs together with noogling? As I understand it, herbs will cause swelling of the breasts, so could it be a good idea to use them to get more swelling with the NB? And quicker growth perhaps? I was thinking of trying out fenugreek and perhaps wild yam (still have some...
  12. A

Do others notice?

Nooglers, I have a question for those of you who have had a significant increment in boob size. Just out of curiosity: do others see it as well? I´m not thinking of your sigificant others but of people who wouldn´t see you naked normally, like friends or coworkers??? Or relatives perhaps?? What...
  13. A

pain went away noogling

Hello everyone, I´ve been noogling for about a week now and something strange happened, thought I´d share it with you. I was doing daily chi rotations before (since december) and had a very painful spot at the outside of my left boob. It hurt so much I had actually stopped massaging about a...
  14. A

newbie with question: too thin?

Hello everyone I just found this forum about a week ago and am so eager to try out the NB! it sounds too good to be true!! I´ve always been insecure about my breasts because they´re smallish, except when I was pregnant and breastfeeding my 2 kids (but I didn´t really notice them at that moment...