Search results

1. J

hi again

:D Hi every one, It has beensooooo long since I have posted that I am sure most or all of you don't even know who I am. I have been around a long time but for the last year plus have been recovering from gender reassignment surgery. Before K was knbown as Mama J by those on the fporum. I am...
  2. J

mama J, Joni, Jnorton

I just wanted to finally, after all these months say that I am alive to those of you that may remember me as Mama J. I remember Intertwining, and a few others , but just want to say to those that remember, I did have the surgery and found myself having complications. Am finally getting better...
  3. J

Mama J

Hi, just wanted to say that I'm all right. I do have one problem right now and that is I can't pee on my own yet. It is a little scary right now but the doctor said it will comw. The problem is I only have 7 more days before I have to return home. Love to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*
  4. J

What to buy for trip

Hi everybody that views this, I thought I would ask any of you that may have been following my little journey to help me buy some neat clothes for my trip. Being basically a truck driver, we all know truck drivers don't need nities, or cami's or other such stuff, but Mama J is thinking maybe it...
  5. J

jingles for Christmas

I wonder, do we have any jungle writers amongst us all?. Lucy showed me a jingle from a year ago and I think it would be great if someone or more would care to write a jingle about noogleberry use instead of say, Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Do you get it. It is for Christmas...
  6. J

Holiday tomorrow

Hi all, For you nooglers out there that celebrate Thanksgiving Day, I would just like to extend a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY. All of you are special to me, and I hope all of you, have a wonderful day with family and/or friends. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*
  7. J

I need support too!!

Hi every body who reads this. First let me say that I'm fine and committed to my journey. Today, I was confronted by one of my sons. He told me point blank he thinks this is wrong, that I don't know what I'm doing, and I must be sick, in so many words.ALL my children now know along with the...
  8. J

I've news for everyone

Hi all and especially those who know me well. I have really greatttttttttt news. I treated myself to a bra shopping day today, and was blown away. Just out of the need to feel good about myself, I bought (2) two 38B cup bras. One, slightly padded, and one not padded. To my total disbelief...
  9. J

my feelings

Hi every one. I just wanted to take some time to let every one, including those on the forum who may not know me or those that do not always respond. I've really been through allot in recent weeks. I have realized many things, all of which have an effect on my life. Of all of them, THIS...
  10. J

Working

Hi to those that may read this, Due to allot of stupid things I did in my past, namely not putting money away, I find that in order to make enough money to pay my bills and still do my transition, I have got to return to "Over The Road truck driving". What this will mean, is that I will also be...
  11. J

my stats

HI anyone that reads my post. I just wanted to post some updated info on my stats. I must be in a funk right now as I seem to not have change much. :'( :'(. My hips got bigger, they are now 42 1/4 but it's my boobs I want bigger. They are still 45 1/4. No other measurements have changed. Soooo...
  12. J

My Journey.

For those of you that wish, I'll mention a few things that I think will be of interest to those wonderful people who wish to follow. The hardest thing right now for me in my hormone taking, is what it does to my sleeping at night. I swear that when my boobs want to grow or itch, it is at night...
  13. J

thanking everyone

Hi all, and I certainly mean all, I'm soooo glad I found this forum. All of you are so sweet and kind. It means so much to me that somewhere in this world, I will be accepted for who I am regardless of the common take on me and others like me. I have had tears in my eyes in times I have read...
  14. J

just got my XL domes

Hi all. For those interested, I just got my XL domes and have been noogling with them allot in the last 12 hours. I'm soooo impressed with them :-* :-*. Everyone is right, they are much bigger. I have been only able to reach the 1 inch mark but do note a much fuller looking boobage Hugs...
  15. J

nothing special

Hi All, Just wanted to say good luck to every one. Keep up the noogling see you Joni
  16. J

update on Joni's stats

Hi all For anyone interested in my stats update, here they are. Prior to Noogling I was 441/2 over the fullest part of my breasts. After i plus weeks, I'm now 45 plus across my breasts. After a noogling session I get up to about 46 1/2. I'm very pleased with things at present, and I can see...
  17. J

know who you are

Hi all out there I know what I said, but Lucy suggested that I post a new topic, and I agreed so here goes. As most or all of you are aware, I'm what is referred as a transwoman, someone that feels they are the opposite gender in their present body, as such. It is my intent here to come to you...
  18. J

today and things

:-[ :-[ Hi every one. I just wanted to post this to any and all that wish to read it. I really love this site. All of you have so much go for you and you guys are so helpful to others. It seems though that my involvement on this forum really isn't taken very well. I do understand allot of...
  19. J

joni's 2 session with new noogle

:D :D :D Hi all Just wanted to post that after the second time using my new noogle(yeah) , I can report that I improved on last nites first attempt. although I believe I may have swelled a little, this evenings session produced large nipples( I've heard this from other posts and a swell that...
  20. J

joni's stats

:) Hi all Since I have been encouraged by a couple of nice people here to post my stats I will.First off, let me say that my journey into having breast really started a long time ago, when I dreamed of having breasts and wondered why I wasn't born a girl. I always wanted to be a girl but gave...