Search results

1. L

LISASDS PICS

2. L

Anastasia's stats

Anastasia, your profile pic looks amazing!
  3. L

Lisasds Stats

4. L

xxkeeleyketxx pics

congrats keeley! you can really see the difference in the before and after pics ;)
  5. L

Cupcakes' Stats

hi cupcakes, sorry to hear about the loss in swelling, i'm experiencing the same cos' i lost some weight too, but i couldn't help but give you my two sense. i'm not sure what your goal is with spin class, but i did spin class every week 3-5x for 1.5 months and lost my butt, my legs got...
  6. L

OptimisticGirl's Stats

thanks for sharing this with us! did you know that tattoo ink gets processed by our liver and kidneys as well :P happy growing OG, I'm sure you will be seeing results soon with how determined you are :D
  7. L

xxkeeleyketxx pics

is april 15th a good day for you guys?
  8. L

Itchiness while Noogling

sometimes I itch too, but it's not that noticeable ... maybe its the pressure of the cups on your skin and the blood circulating more through this area which also causes the itchiness....?? Just remember not to over pump, which can also be itchy and painful. They say a slight tug is all that is...
  9. L

Jeane is back

very nice shape :D
  10. L

xxkeeleyketxx pics

lolz .... just an idea: we should get everyone in on posting update pics on say a certain day next month then it can just be one big wow day
  11. L

LISASDS PICS

Wonderup VS Noogleberry = Verdict .
  12. L

B.O. Users are you out there?

thanks gals for replying despite these devilish claims - I'm curious and no one can judge me for that... but i think we should all know the warnings...
  13. L

BUTT ENLARGEMENT

thanks Germangirlwithcurls for the website , thats interesting :)
  14. L

About using this forum

To all out there can you please enlighten us noobs how to give someone good/bad karma? Is there a section with how to use this forum technical wise out there? Like what do the stars under our names mean? Thanks!
  15. L

My Feb. 2010 Update

Congrats Joan :o
  16. L

Scary Realizations about all the Supplements We Like.... hey gals, I'm still doing research on BO and I've found some interesting things. BTW Philli your passage was funny, not only do the States view European meat as risky, but anything unpasteurized or un-homogenized (can't spell) is flat...
  17. L

sighhhh, dontcha hate companies shortchanging us for a few dollars .. now i have to research if raw female is safe :-\
  18. L

Lisasds Stats

bo when will you get here? .
  19. L

Nilly19's pics

Hi Nilly19, your pics look amazing , I'm sure you'll be making huge gains soon! If similar shaped boob people experience similar results in reshaping and filling out we should both be very successful 8) I've noticed that my boobs are heavier and are filling out on the sides more and tops . Are...
  20. L

xxkeeleyketxx pics

hi xkeeleyketxx, you are so lucky to have a "finish" bra to gauge your bubbie gains :D i'm sure you and i will have a c cup by summer!! Happy growing!!