Search results

1. Teeny Tiny

Need advice...

Hey all! Haven't been on the forum in a while. Been focusing more on my health than noogling lately. I've been on this noogling journey for a few years now. As some of you know I had managed to increase from a 36AA (if that) to a small 36C. With diet changes to fix health problems my weight...
  2. Teeny Tiny

I'm always offering advice, now I desperately need some!

Hi all, I've been really excited about my progress lately, I've had another growth spurt and have increased from a 36B to a small 36C, but now I have a problem that is threatening my results. As I've posted before I had tried a fast fat loss diet a few months ago but stopped because the low...
  3. Teeny Tiny

My turn!

Okay, I've been noogling for 2 years this June and decided that I'm long over do for posting some pics. I don't have any before pics because my computer crashed that I had them on and lost them, but here's where I am today. I started out at 36AA (if that), and am currently at 36B, Here are...
  4. Teeny Tiny

MSM?

Okay, well I just added MSM to my daily routine, I'm now using spirulina, collagen, wild yam cream, and MSM. But I have one question for others using MSM, I bought a container of the powder figuring it would be better for absorption than popping pills, and when I opened the container it was in...
  5. Teeny Tiny

Progress update... ;)

Okay, for those newbies that don't know much about me and for those that have been at it as long as I have and longer here's my story and where I stand today... I started noogling regularly the middle of June 2009 at a size 36AA (if that). During the first year it was very slow growing, in a...
  6. Teeny Tiny

Something to try to prevent enlarged nipples and areolas without bandages...

Hi all! I just got kind of nosy yesterday and tried a couple things together to see what would happen. While noogling I wore some O rings from a nipple erector set I have to see how it would affect my noogling. Well, the rings kept the nipples themselves from enlarging as much as they...
  7. Teeny Tiny

OFF TOPIC HEALTH WARNING!

Hi all! This has nothing to do with noogling, but I felt I had to pass it on to all my fellow nooglers. I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of my noogleberry family members, you all are too dear to me! I received this in an email recently and felt you all should be warned as well...
  8. Teeny Tiny

CRAZY IDEA FOR SPIRULINA USERS

Hey all, I just had a crazy idea for those of you using spirulina, especially the ones that have the powder and can't stand the taste of it. While browsing online I found a breast cream, whether it's just for overall breast health or will help with enlargement, I don't know. All I do know is...
  9. Teeny Tiny

Fruit that is good for breast enlargement...

Hi all, With all the topics on herbal supplements used for BE I decided to do some searching around on the internet to find info on using EPO and Spirulina for breast enlargement and stumbled upon this article that I thought was rather interesting and thought I'd share it with my fellow...
  10. Teeny Tiny

Noogleaholics Bedtime Prayer

Thought of this last night. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my swelling to keep. If I should loose any before I wake, I pray the Lord, bigger boobies to make. Sorry, just had to share it! ::)
  11. Teeny Tiny

OMG, maybe there's hope after all!!!

Hi all! As everyone probably knows I have been noogling regularly since last June with no "real growth" noticed. Until now! ;D Okay, I've been noogling since last June, several hours a day in spurts without any sign of "real growth", but good swelling at times. Well, I had to take a 3 month...
  12. Teeny Tiny

Hmmmm? Anyone one else experienced this?

Okay, things were going great. But now I'm not quite sure what's going on, or if it's normal. I was experiencing great swelling, they were bigger, fuller, firmer, bouncier, but still squeezable when I took the domes off ;D. Now over the last couple days I've noticed that I'm not getting quite...
  13. Teeny Tiny

My Pump & Hold Method

Hi all! I just thought I'd share an idea that I had with you that works for me in case anyone is trying to find a pump and hold technique that is convenient and holds the pressure in the cups very well without fidgeting with clamps, or clips, or anything else. I've found that it is a lot...
  14. Teeny Tiny

Noogleaholic's Anonymous Sign In Register (Something just for fun!)

Hi all! I'm Teeny Tiny, and I'm a Noogleaholic! I have owned my system for 11 months now, but have only been using it regularly for several hours a day for a little over two months now. Progress is very, very slow (major understatement), but I am enjoying the swelling I experience and...
  15. Teeny Tiny

Question?

??? I have developed a serious concern. I had never heard of Inflammatory Breast Cancer before reading about it in another members post. But now that I have investigated it I am kind of concerned and wondering if some of the things I am going through are normal, or if I should stop using the...
  16. Teeny Tiny

What the heck! Please somebody, I need advice.

??? Hey all! I'm confused, hopefully someone can give me some input. I was making really awesome progress with my noogling. I was filling up the large cups by the end of the day and getting up in the morning a little larger every day. But the last couple of days I have noticed that I am...
  17. Teeny Tiny

Something you might want to try...

Hi all! I haven't been visiting the forum much the last several months until lately, so I don't know if anyone else has mentioned or tried this before me. But I just have to share with you something I just tried a few minutes ago. I don't know if you have all seen the breast enhancing...
  18. Teeny Tiny

Question about snoogling?

Hi all! I've read a few postings that talk about snoogling. Well, I probably do more noogling during the day than I need to or should as it is. But I was curious about this snoogling. Several pumps out there warn about pumping too long, is it safe to noogle while sleeping? The thought of...
  19. Teeny Tiny

Hi everyone! It's been a long time, but I'm back!

Hi all! I didn't give the NB the effort I should have over the last 9 months or so since I bought it. Life got in the way, my boyfriend and I got married on New Year's Eve, and I did a lot of traveling with him for a few months when he had to go out of town for work. But over the last month...
  20. Teeny Tiny

New to the group. Looking for some friendly advice.

:-\ Hi everyone! I'm not actually a NB user as of yet. I have been checking out everyone's stories and experiences with the device trying to make a decision whether or not to give it a try. I am 32 years old, and have been suffering with depression and low insecurity that many small chested...