Search results

1. B

Importance of avoiding caffeine if growth achieved without swelling

Hi I have posted on here in the past about how my daughter has managed to achieve good growth without ever getting any significant swelling. She has never been a tea or coffee drinker but used to enjoy a diet coke once or twice a day, and really misses this. I was wondering how much effect...
  2. B

Wild Yam Cream - safe with combined birth control pill?

Hi I think I mentioned before that my daughter is planning to give it another six months with the NB to kind of 'secure' her growth and then leave it, at least for the time being. She needs some more cream, and I mentioned reading about Wild Yam cream and she would like to give it a go to try...
  3. B

Permanent resulsts - documentary making me wonder

Hi I have just watched a documentary called 'My small breasts and I' and one of the girls trys 'suctioning' to increase her breast size. She wears the domes for 11 hours a day and goes from an A to a C cup in 12 weeks. However she goe4s to see a consultant atnBirmingham (UK) hospitel who has...
  4. B

Cracked CL dome :( Worth replacing?

Hi everyone My daughter's CL dome has cracked right at the base :(. She is still managing to use it at the moment but it is now starting to actually open up while noogling and a couple of times she has got pinched. It is sure to get worse and I feel sure it won't be long before she is unable...
  5. B

Daughter finally seems to have sorted out correct bra size!

Well after lots of trial and error DD has finally found what seems to be the perfect bra size for her - 32dd. When she started noogling she was wearing a 32b although, in retrospect, I think the cups were a little small. She then went to a 34b and then up until recently a 34c. However the 34"...
  6. B

Bra sizing

Hi I know the way that most guides tell you to measure your band size but this has never worked for me and does not work for my daughter. My daughter measures 31" beneath the bust and if you go by most guides that should mean that she would wear a 36 band size (adding 5" . This would be huge...
  7. B

MSM and weight gain

Hi there I was wondering if anyone has experienced weight gain while taking MSM? DD is taking it for her back problem (very slight curve of the spine) and over the past 3 weeks has gained 3 pounds. She is still eating and exercising the same as ever. The odd thing is that she does not look...
  8. B

MSM and the contraceptive pill

Hi DD has just started taking MSM. The main reason is for a back problem that she has been experiencing but if it helps with Noogling so much the better! I was wondering if anyone knows for sure if there is any interaction wiht the combined pill and, if it is OK, should a certain time...
  9. B

Developing the underside of the breast.

Has anybody got any tips on developing the underside of the breast? DD has grown well at the top and the sides, hence her increase in cup size, but there has been little or no growth at the bottom. Her breast sort of returns straight to her chest from the bottom of her nipple. She is more...
  10. B

Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

DD measured herself using the one breast at a time method and her measurements were 9 and 9.5. As she wears a 34 band this equates to a c cup. She needed new bras as the others were 6 months old and getting a bit out of shape so we ordered a 34C. And it fits beautifully! It is still a push...
  11. B

Push up bras

Hi there I was sondering how many of you wear a push up bra and, for those of you who have grown quite a bit, do you still wear one? DD wears one and it struck me that, even if she did manage to reach the c cup that she is aiming for, she probably still would, otherwise when she stopped it...
  12. B

Weight gain with herbs

DD has been taking Wonderup for about 3 weeks. There is no visible difference in her breasts yet abd she has not had any tingling or pains as many report. However she does seem to have gained a little weight (not a good thing - she has to watch what she eats anyway) and if seems to be hungry...
  13. B

How do you measure?

Hi eveyone I was wondering how, when you measure, you make sure it is accurate? So much depends on exactly hot tight the tape is. With my daughter, and with both of us measuring it is difficult to tell whether she has grown nothing or an inch in the 6 months she has been noogling. She is...
  14. B

Ordered Wonderup for Daughter

Well after a lot of consideration I have ordered Wonderup for my daughter. She was keen to try something to enhance her noogling and I like the fact that they say it has been tested on 17 year olds and that on the forum there are several young users. Also over on Eve's forum there are quite a...
  15. B

All together or one at a a time?

Hi everyone Well I have spent a lot of time researching products that I think may enhance my daughter's Noogleberry progress. She is currently Noogling at least an hour a day and using Aumenti serum twice a day (usually!). In addition I have identified Talika bust serum, Wonderup tablets (and...
  16. B

Has anybody used Wonderup?

Hi I was wondering if anyone has used Wonderup? I cannot find anyone other than on their own forum (which does appear genuine I must admit) that has actually used it. I have read several comments saying that it seems to be one of the most reputable herbal supliments but it is all a little...
  17. B

How long did it take you to gain a cup size?

Hi Everyone Please forgive me if this has been done before but I did a search and could not find anything like it so thought it would be interesting. Just thought it might be nice to work out some sort of average time that it has taken to gain a cup size with NB. It is easy to focus on the...
  18. B

Aumenti lotion

I am looking for something to enhance DD's use of the Noogleberry. Because of ehr age she is too young for herbs and I find the Bovine Ovary thing a bit scarey. Found Aumenti on eBay and searched on here to find that one or two people have used it. Just wondered if anyone had any updates on...
  19. B

Once a day enough? Anybody get results?

Hi everyone DD got her GCSE exam results today and has done really well :) She has more than enough to do the A level course that she wanted to study and will start at the college on 2nd September. However, on days when she has a full timetable I cannot see her being able to Noogle twice as...
  20. B

Growth without swelling?

Hi everyone My DD hit her Noogling one month anniversary on Thursday and we checked her measurements. She was very unsure if she had changed at all because she said she could not see a difference. However she did say that they felt a little heavier and fuller and she is now filling her 34b...