Search results

1. N

Used to be a skeptic

Wow!! That's awesome swelling! I would love to have that much swelling! How long is it sticking around affter you pump?? ;D
  2. N

swelling after having children

I've had 4 kids and breasfed all of them. Before nooglin they looked like deflated skin,as I was back to a 34aa >:( now they are definatly rounder, and bigger! They look sooooo much better! I'm a small 34b or 32c is what the bra fitter told me I should be wearing. In fact my husband that use...
  3. N

Rachel’s Pics!

Woowwww !! ;D with every post they keep getting bigger and bigger in such a short amount of time!! Their beaaauutiffuull!!
  4. N

Rachel’s Pics!

Wow a D cup!! That's awesome!!
  5. N

Strumpet's Stats

Hey, i get those same magazines! In fact I was showing my husband the ad for that lol! The before and after are pretty good, but you never know if their fake ads... wonder if anyone's ever tried it?? It looks weird, but if it worked I'd definatly add it to my daily boobie growing routine. The...
  6. N

Bunnys pic progress xxx

Dang girl, you have nice boobs to start with!! ;D what size are you? Would luv for mine to be like that! Welcome to the forum!
  7. N

Anastasia's pics

Thanks for the update anastasia ;D you look wonderful! Hopefully we can convince Lucy to make the xl's just like the new contoured cups, that would be great! Happy noooglin!
  8. N

Suss's pics!

Wow great swelling!! ;D
  9. N

Acowens Pics

I think it's great that your posting pics to let people see your progress! I also don't think your pumping to hard,just lighting in photo! Would love to see more pictures as you progress! Looks like your doing great! ;D happy nooglin
  10. N

Just got my NB today ! =) Need help please

Hey wonderment-hmmm I usually find it easier to get them on the tub. I get my boobs wet, turn add a little lotion,which usually helps with getting them to stay on. Sometimes I put them on one at a time, i'll actually have them both on my chest, but one of the tubes is pinched off and held to...
  11. N

Rachel’s Pics!

Wow!! They look great!! ;D looks like implants, would luv mine to look like that! Maybe i'll have to invest in one of those bras! Seems like a clever idea.
  12. N

Suddenly Purple!

Hey Lisa. This happens to me, and when it does I have to pump after I get my boobs steamy and warm, and keep them this way. There's been times that I thought I warmed them up good, then when pumping, not even with pressure that I normally use they start to turn purple. So I take the cups off...
  13. N

Fiona 's Update....WOW? Did I measure right?

Congrats!! ;Dmaybe your a fast responder! I think it's possible to have that growth that quick doing nb, and your supplements. Happy nooglin!
  14. N

Strumpet's Stats

That's awesome the soft rings are working with the new contoures! I might have to try and use them again when i'm not in the tub and see if they will stay on! I tried snoogling and it hurts after awhile with no padding! I'm glad you finally get to use the contoured cups again! ;D
  15. N

weird boob growth...

Hey bonzai- I'm also glad i'm not the only one! didn't notice it either until I used the new contoured cup, I think it is because they're bigger and on an area where there's no fat, so being that the xl's are even bigger, you'd notice it more! I was going to ask that same question a couple of...
  16. N

weird boob growth...

I think I know what your talking about, since switching to the contoured larges, I've noticed more upper growth then outwards. At first when I took the cups off and had swelling I thought these boobs look weird!! There was swelling at the top, with a dip in the middle, then my little boobage at...
  17. N

USA people

Puggley- that's funny your husband called them boobie suckers lol that's what my husband calls them! He's use to the look of them now luckily, and now that my boobs have grown he doesn't think I'm crazy, I know they look funny though!
  18. N

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

Can't wait to here your feedback on them anastasia! ;D let us know how they work for you!
  19. N

Suss´s stats!

Great growth in 7 weeks!! ;D I was like you, no boobs after breastfeeding, was almost going to get implants until I found nb! Now I hope in a couple of months at swimsuit season when my family see's me in a swimsuit it would be awesome if they ask me if I got a boob Job . Although if not i'm...
  20. N

NzNoogle Stats

I think the nb will be just what your looking for!! ;D sounds like you'll start at a good size! Welcome to the forum.